Cobb's Landing with Highway 1 Band


Cobb's Landing Ft.Pierce,FL.

     Highway 1 Band has a great location for their vacation style sounds right here on the Ft.Pierce Marina at Cobb's Landing. Palm trees and boats to be seen as you enjoy a specialty frozen drink to the trop rock sounds of Highway 1. The party is where they are playing under the palms and watching folks playing corn hole on the open grass area. Apple cider pints with a shot of fireball seem to really spark the band up as they put out good vibes and friendly sounds. I found it hard not to stay engaged in the band. The play on words and audience interaction set you off on a sail of laughter. The bass player Tea has the witty puns and comments to toss out with a huge grin on his face. Joel just sings right on key until you hear that uhh. Thats right he is soon trying so hard not to laugh at Tea cutting up. The drummer Scottie just sits back and grins as the laughter feels the air. The songs and puns keep you so involved as these guys feel your evening with entertainment. They do put out some serious music that they call seriously fun up good time sounds. They really do a great job putting out some great fun songs and Joel can even sing some great blues.

Tea (bass&vocals) , Joel ( vocals&guitar) and Scottie (drums)

                                                                                                                                                                                                               As I enjoyed my corn meal battered oysters and pints to the wonderful variety of music these guys put out, I learned they are nominees on the ballot at the BMA. Brevard Live Music Awards is Brevard County Florida's little own way of keeping the music Live and Local. I am proud to say I will be attending this event to learn more of what keeps this County Live. Highway 1 band travel all over Florida and seem to be in big demand with normal folks and not just with the ones your parents warned you about. I enjoy any chance I get to hang out and listen to these guys take me away on a musical getaway. I hope to see them win some awards at the BMAs and if they don't win I am sure to enjoy the evening hangin with these awesome nominees.
       
Scottie (drums), Sarah (waitress), Ciara (waitress) and Tea



     Ending my evening I ordered Cobb's Landing famous Bacon Brownie to go. I might have had to end my friendly evening with sounds of joy from Highway 1 band , But I had a nice bacon brownie to comfort me when I got home.
 Thanks and good luck Highway 1 band..... cheers xo
 Highway 1 Band
 Brevard Live  http://brevardlive.com/ballot2 

Tea is the happiest bass player I have ever seen.