Dani Hoy: 2014… Where Have You Gone?



Email not displaying correctly? View in browser      Report Spam
  Dani Hoy

Key West, FL
Singer Songwriter / Americana / Trop Rock
Play Songs »   Share Songs »   Visit Profile »


Seasons Greetings!

This year has been an incredible journey. It's difficult to explain why it began and how I came to live in Key West. My heart and soul brought me here to learn many things and to experience life from a different perspective. Many have told me I'm "living the dream." Many times it's felt like a dream. Other times I'm not exactly sure where I'm headed but I continue to perservere and seek direction. Life is a learning experience and I hope I'm learning what I should be. In the end, I see it's about relationships and adjustments. Thanks for sticking with me throught the transition.

I've been playing so much music here in Key West and growing as a perfomer and artist. I've also been experiencing life as a media personality with our podcasts, The Key West Music Show: Conch Rockin' in the Keys and Key West Beer Tales: The Sum of All Beers.  Just in the last few days I've begun creating bracelets out of used guitar strings. That's seriously taking off. Creating art for a living has truly been a passion of mine for many years and I'm thankful that you enjoy what I do plus I'm very grateful for your support.

For now, I'm wishing you many blessings for the current holiday season. The world is a beautiful place, no matter where you are. Taking that time, in spite of what the news holds, in spite of what difficulties arise in your community, taking that time to appreciate that you're alive, for this moment, alive and taking action or just drifting, but alive and appreciating it, is worth paying attention to. 

I just wanted to shoot you this quick message. I'll supply more info and links in the upcoming one. 

Thank you for being on my mailing list and for being part of my life's journey.

Dani

MUSIC STORES

 iTunes       Amazon Mp3       CD Baby       7 Digital       Beachfront Music       CD Universe       Myxer       Dani Hoy     


PRESS

"Her passion for music is on full display…"  Jenna Stauffer, WEYW-TV Channel 19

"Key West has Jimmy Buffett. California has the Beach Boys. And Wildwood, N.J., has Dani Hoy. Read more: http://lancasteronline.com/article/local/673977_Dani-Hoy-keeps-summer-in-her-heart-and-in-her-songs.html#ixzz1ySZZoGfi "  Tom Knapp, Intelligencer Journal/Lancaster New Era

"Dani Hoy, Shank's Tavern | June 23: Who: York-based singer/songwriter who recently arrived on the local scene with a gorgeous voice, a guitar and a group of songs with tropical tendencies. What You'll Get: All the passion of an up-and-coming songstress, combined with the wisdom and confidence of a woman who lived a whole other life before finding her voice as a songwriter. Fun Fact: This show celebrates the release of her first album, TropiGal."  Jessica Smucker, Fly Magazine


LINKS

 YouTube       Twitter       Facebook       Facebook       ReverbNation     
View As Webpage      Update Contact Info      Unsubscribe      Report Abuse      Privacy  

Physical inquiries can be sent to: 2635 Druck Valley Rd., Key West, FL, 33040, US
If our email is in your Spam/Junk Folder, please add info@danihoy.com to your address book.

Powered by FanReach Pro Web Bug from http://ei.rlcdn.com/361057.gif?s=8d4fbadc6592bfe245d1be4183637fd88f1f8e56&n=1 Web Bug from http://ei.rlcdn.com/361057.gif?s=8d4fbadc6592bfe245d1be4183637fd88f1f8e56&n=2 Web Bug from http://ei.rlcdn.com/361057.gif?s=8d4fbadc6592bfe245d1be4183637fd88f1f8e56&n=3 Web Bug from http://ei.rlcdn.com/361057.gif?s=8d4fbadc6592bfe245d1be4183637fd88f1f8e56&n=4 Web Bug from http://ei.rlcdn.com/361057.gif?s=8d4fbadc6592bfe245d1be4183637fd88f1f8e56&n=5