Steve Hopper Newsletter


View this email in your browser
October 2015
Hello Everyone
    Well fall has begun and in the trees we can see a hint of the colors that will soon explode. Fall would be a perfect time of the year if not for the Winter that will soon follow. Some people love winter and I do enjoy a good winter's day but it's the days, weeks, or months with little sunshine that gets me. Luckily, my music allows to escape every now and then. Whether it's escaping literally or figuratively through my music your welcome to come along.

Steve Hopper
 14 Years
with Bahama Breeze in Memphis

    September marked my 14th year with Bahama Breeze, where I have perform year around, rain or shine. I have been there longer than I ever held a regular job. My schedule is usually Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sundays. To all my friends, when your in Memphis please drop by it's in the Wolfchase Galleria area.

    Bahama Breeze is a Family restaurant that offers a unique island experience with the sites, sounds, and taste of the Caribbean. It is located on the corner of Germantown Parkway and Hwy 64/Stage Road in Memphis.
At Bahama Breeze you'll find all of your favorites: seafood, chicken and steak, inspired by the flavorful and colorful ingredients of the islands. One bite of our Jerk Chicken Pasta, Baby Back Ribs or Seafood Paella and you'll be transported to a sun-warmed island where the sand under your feet is soft, and the breeze against your face is cool. And that refreshing Bahamarita? It's got your name all over it.
Meeting Of The Minds
Key West Florida

    I will be performing November 4th, in Key West during " Meeting Of The Minds", you still have time to register. The Meeting of the Minds is an annual event put on by the Parrot Heads in Paradise, the organization of Jimmy Buffett fans who get together for networking, humanitarian work, and social activities. This year marks the 24th annual Meeting of the Minds festival. The event commences on November 4th and runs through Sunday November 8th. I'll be performing Wednesday 12 pm to 2 pm at the Casa Marina Beach Stage. I sure want to see all my friends there so register today.

24th Annual Meeting of the Minds 2015

"A Salty Piece of Land", November 4th - November 8th 2015 - Key West, Florida

 

 Music On The Bay
 

I am excited to announce that I have signed to perform March 5th in Tampa Bay at the 5th annual Music On The Bay. MOTB was voted the "Event of The Year" for the last two years by The Trop Rock Music Association. Music on the Bay is a Parrot Head event and as always Parrot Heads party with a purpose. In this case the purpose is the Shriners Hospitals for Children where the last event  MOTB 2015 raised $32,000 for The Shriners.

".This is a one of kind Trop-Rock festival! The event will start Thursday evening and the music will keep playing until the last note ending just after sunset on Sunday. MOTB 2016 is hosted by Tampa Bay Parrot Heads in Paradise Club, Sarasota Bay Parrot Head Club, and Space Coast Parrot Head Club with the generous assistance and support of Whiskey Joe's Barefoot Beach Bar in Tampa, FL We have assembled some of the best Trop Rock musicians on the planet to be a part of this PHenomenal event! They will perform on two outdoor beach stages at Whiskey Joe's Barefoot Beach, located right on the waters of beautiful Tampa Bay. A complete weekend is being planned for you, with partying each day and night, well past the green flash at sunset. Join "Music on the Bay" on Facebook for News and Updates!!! For questions email us: musiconthebay@gmail.com"
The 5th Annual Music on the Bay!!!!
March 3 - March 6, 2016
Whiskey Joe's Barefoot Beach Bar
7720 W Courtney Campbell Causeway
Tampa, Florida 33607

http://www.musiconthebay.org/
http://www.whiskeyjoestampa.com/
 

Stars Fell On Alabama

     I'll be performing at the Stars Fell On Alabama in Orange Beach Alabama, March 17th, 4 to 6 pm.  "Stars Fell On Alabama" is an annual event hosted by Parrot Head clubs in Biloxi, MS, Mobile, Gulf Shores & Orange Beach, and Montgomery, AL, to Benefit local Charities in their Communities.  I am excited to be returning, I played at Stars in '02 and '03. In '02, I was invited down to play a short unofficial set in the the pre-party at the old Flora-Bama, largely at the insistence of the Muscle Shoals group.  Then I was back officially in '03 to play during registration.  Not only was it my first time at Stars it was my first time to play any Parrot Head event.
 
If you haven't discovered Trop Rock Radio yet here is the ones that play my songs, check them out. Click on  the logo to listen.
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Website
Website
Copyright © 2015 Steve Hopper, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you or someone used this email address to subscribe to my Newsletter. If you do not want to receive it no problem just hit unsubscribe and I'll remove you from my list.

Our mailing address is:
Steve Hopper
225 Meadowlane Dr
Savannah, TN 38372

Add us to your address book


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp