Have you heard of Bob Durand ??

HI, I AM BOB DURAND. 


I AM A TROP-A-HOLIC.
SINGER/SONGWRITER, GUITARIST, DRUMMER AND PERCUSSIONIST.

http://www.trop-a-holic.com/






My "Just Another Day" CD came to life March 2016


http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/bobdurand
Take A Listen For Free!

One of the great honors of being apart of the Shore Life is meeting new Artists and getting to share their music. I have to be honest about Bob's new cd hanging around in my cd player in the car and it also found it's way on my mp3. Funny how we enjoy the many varieties of style the Trop Rock genera brings to our speakers or ear plugs keeping us calm and in a tropical life state of mind.

I have found that putting this cd on and the volume up to a nice medium can pair well with a white or red wine while swaying in a hammock. Pushing the volume up 2-3 more clicks may cause smiling faces, feet tapping and a desire to start moving your body in random motions. Keeping it at this level may cause you to block your cell phone and the world out as you take a relaxing musical vacation with Bob Durand.

I recommend this cd for anyone having vacation with drawls, depression, bad job, uptight, looking for some new music fix and just wanting to hear a great new Artist. Please be responsible and enjoy this with all your friends.

If this New Bob Durand CD is not in your Trop Rock CD collection - Your CD collection is out of date.

Thanks for the Music and new cd addiction Bob Durand.


xo Millie Marie Taylor


Shore 'Spondent