Hello from Mark!

Editor's Note: Is Jose Mulligan not the best name EVER! JP.
Buenos dias gang! Yesterday Elsa and I celebrated 8 years since this  adventure began.
And 6 year old Jose Mulligan did some celebrating too, picking up a medal after his soccer team won the local championship!  
Jose now trades in his cleats for a calculator, coming along with Dad to Sierra Vista AZ and serving as my merchandise salesman/roadie at The Arizona Folklore Preserve this Saturday/Sunday.  We hope you'll join us for these 2PM shows AND the just added Flagstaff show Fri July 7! (6PM, BYOB/chair, sugg donation $15, RSVP/directions at  az_ski_bum@yahoo.com )
ALSO Tampa & Jacksonville FL w/ Kelly McGuire & Sunny Jim July 13-14...Denver July 18...CO Springs w/ Kelly McGuire 7/21.. Phoenix w/ David Sheehy 7/22  Details about all at  www.markmulligan.net
I'M A DUDE! Tonight, I fulfill my rock and roll fantasies and join classic rock band "The Dudes" on stage.  If you're in San Carlos, don't miss this OR my final Wednesday of the season at La Palapa Griega June 21.  Thanks to ALL who have made it such a great season, and to all who support my family by actually buying my CDs instead of just streaming my tunes.  Gracias, it means the world to us! Mark 
Order OR download these and more CDs HERE!
A FATHERS DAY REQUEST: One of the incredible charities I support with sales of my book, The Three Miracles, just added 29 "code red", severely malnourished children to the nearly 100 they were already aiding under Outreach For World Hope's life saving Lifeboat Program.  Before spending money on some necktie for Dad on Father's Day, would you first look at this ? Hey, why not order the The Three Miracles for him as your gift? 100 % of it goes to helping charities like OWH to continue their amazing work!) 

Want to see some dream homes in this incredible town I call home, San Carlos?  Just click Seaside's logo above. You never know, they just might be sending me over to sing for you in your new backyard!

This message was sent to tropicast@gmail.com from mark@markmulligan.net

Mark Mulligan
Mark Mulligan
2323 North Central Ave. #2106
Phoenix, Arizona 85004