New Mark Mulligan album now on iTunes!


Hi gang! As of today, you can now DOWNLOAD the brand new "Same Beer, Different Can" album on iTunes! 
I hope you'll love all ten new songs, including the duets with Thom Shepherd, my brother Dave Mulligan, and Wendy Newcomer (of "Corona Sunsets").  Also downloadable on CDBABY.com  Want the actual CD?  Get FREE shipping HERE
So fun to record a duet version of my brother's song "Postcard". Thanks Dave for the song and for the harmonies on several others!
And what a blast singing the title track with the guy who co-wrote it with me, Thom Shepherd, writer of  #1 songs "Redneck Yacht Club", "Riding With Private Malone", and so many other hits! We hope to add this one to his growing list....
The CD sounds even better wearing this shirt! (And/or drinking something out of a can....)
COMING UP?  San Carlos MX Wednesday...Alamos MX 12/4...ALBUQUERQUE 12/16 IslandFest on Isla Mujeres May 3-6 Info about ALL HERE
Like the title of the last song on the album, "Thank You".   I never would have dreamed years ago that I'd still be writing and singing my songs for you. Just think, I could be behind a desk somewhere....or unemployed....or in jail....Gracias!   Mark   www.markmulligan.net
      
Why now make this the year you come visit me in gorgeous San Carlos MX? Check out some beautiful homes in my 'hood HERE