Fwd: Rocky Point Presidents Day AND AZ show w/Thom Shepherd!


Hi gang, wish Elsa luck as she goes for 50K in a big race this weekend!
After I slog through 10K myself, the whole Mulligan gang will be there cheer her on at the finish line. Then, I'm up the coast to Rocky Point for a Presidents Day show Monday!
I'll shoot right back to San Carlos (La Palapa Griega Wed 5PM) AND Guaymas's new Koyotl, Fri Feb 23. Can't wait for one of their microbrews after my 5PM show!
 Hearing Tom Shepherd's classic #1 song "Riding With Private Malone" on the radio the other day totally got me in the mood for our shows in Phoenix Sunday, March 11 AND Tubac AZ March 13.  That's not the only big hit you'll hear. Reserve while we've got space! Details about both plus a big solo show in Sierra Vista March 10, HERE
5 year old Marisol Mulligan, following in her mother's footsteps, hanging in there for 2 KM last weekend at a race to open Carnaval in Guaymas. Good job Marisol! 
COMING UP?  Kino Bay, MX 3/19....S.O.B. Festival in Rocky Point w/ Mike Nash & Bob Karwin 3/23...Tucson 4/2.... San Felipe Baja CA April 27-28...IslandFest w/ Sunny Jim & Kelly McGuire, Isla Mujeres, MX May 3-6...Belize w/ Sunny Jim & Kelly McGuire, May 17-20...Laid Back Attack in Olympia, WA 7/14  Plus Reno, Southern Cal, and more! Info about all at www.markmulligan.net
 Hope you'll pop on my new CD when you're in the mood for sun, sand and sea!  It's on iTunes, score it on CDBaby.com, OR let me mail the CD with free shipping! 
 On behalf of Elsa and the Mulligan kids, gracias! You're why I sing my songs...  
No doubt about it, life south of the border in San Carlos is good!  Check out homes near my 'hood HERE