Hello from Mark Mulligan!


Spring is here! The fun begins, as I join Mike Nash of "Southern Drawl Band" Friday, just an hour south of the border in Rocky Point,  kicking off the "SOB Festival"!
 Can't wait to team up with Mike for this special duo show: details at www.sobmexico.com
UPCOMING SHOWS include Tucson April 3 (49er Country Club, 6:30PM),  And while IslandFest on Isla Mujeres has SOLD OUT, you can still join Kelly McGuire, Sunny Jim and I in a gorgeous, tropical spot...
 Join us in Belize on our first trip ever to gorgeous Placencia, May 17-20! Great resort, beautiful location, lots of music and fun...you'll love this trip! 
Hello from the Mulligan gang!
MY KIND OF PEOPLE  San Carlos isn't just amazing for it's blue water, sunny skies, or beaches. Cliche as it sounds, it's the people. Seems every week at my Wednesday La Palapa Griega shows, they contribute countless pesos and dollars for those less fortunate. From Castaway Kids or Rotary Club to aiding far off folks in Guatemala or Haiti, they never cease to amaze me. Last night, it was several hundred dollars for food for the hungry. Two weeks ago, get this...2600 DOLLARS (then matched by a donor!) for the Ancla de Amor orphanage. I could go on and on, but let me simply say, here's to you San Carlos, truly my kind of people! 
 Aside from San Carlos on Wednesdays, my south of the border amigos will soon join me for a just announced trip to colonial Alamos and an April 16th caravan  to the town of Banamichi, Sonora! Info about those, plus upcoming U.S. events, in Washington, New Mexico, Southern Cal, and more, at www.markmulligan.net
  Download the NEW "Same Beer, Different Can" on iTunes, get it on CDBaby.com OR let me mail the CD with free shipping! (PayPal users can even use the EASY link HERE)
   Gracias amigos! You're the reason I love to sing my songs....  Mark