See you in AZ, Reno, Colorado and Southern Cal!


Yes, the rumors are true. Elsa is throwing me out. After a month off from singing, she's kicking me out the door and telling me to get back to work! The coming days find me in 4 states, starting with Balboa Bay CA Wednesday, AZ's Parrot Grande Friday, w/ Kelly McGuire in Reno Saturday, then Denver Aug 21 and Colorado Springs Aug 22!
Details about all, plus Tres Amigos shows in LA Sept 6, Huntington Beach Sept 8, and San Diego Sept 9,  Baja CA's San Felipe Songwriter Festival w/ Rob Mehl & Eric Stone,  IslandFestRocky Point MX, and more, HERE
 
I'm gonna miss these guys! But can't wait to see YOU again...catch you in just a few days!
.... Mark  www.markmulligan.net
   
  Download the NEW "Same Beer, Different Can" on iTunes, get it on CDBaby.com OR order the CD with free shipping!  


PS  Don't forget, when YOU fall in love with beautiful San Carlos MX like someone I know, Seaside Realty sends me over to sing for you at your new dream home on the beach!