TWO big Mark Mulligan Rocky Point events Nov 23-24!


Hi gang! Hey, if you're headed to Rocky Point soon, mark your calendar for not only the big Six and a Half Mexicans concert at Changos Sat Nov 24, but also a special solo dinner show the night before (Fri, Nov 23) at Satisfied Frog.  Here are the details:
Coming off a big sold out show in San Carlos, one of Mexico's TOP country bands, the Forastero Country Band, joins me onstage and alternates vocals with me on my songs PLUS Garth Brooks, George Strait, Jimmy Buffett and more!  Slap on those boots and enjoy this FUN, outdoor, 3PM show at Changos. (Tickets $10, $20 VIP, reserve changosmariscos@gmail.com )  
Bring your appetite, 'cause your reservation includes an all acoustic solo show PLUS your choice of two special combos, either Fish & Shrimp OR Chicken & Ribs, with VIP reservations also including a margarita, wine or beer and preferred seating!  Seating is very limited so reserve ASAP at FrogReservations@gmail.com
Of course, if you're headed a bit further south, you'll find me in San Carlos Wednesdays!
On behalf of the Mulligan gang, thanks for all your support. If it weren't for you guys listening to and buying my stuff, who knows what crimes I'd be out there committing!
 Download my personal favorite CD of my whole batch, "Back To Laid Back" on iTunes, get it on CDBaby.com OR order the CD with free shipping!
   
PS   Want to see just how beautiful San Carlos is? Check out the video on my website. If that convinces you to head south, Seaside Realty has AMAZING rental homes/condos!