New Mark Mulligan CD now on iTunes!


Hi gang, the brand new "Rising Son" album is now on iTunes!
When you download it, I'll designate 100% of the proceeds to charity!  Hop on to either iTunes or CDBaby.com to download it, or if you prefer the CD (or USB flash drive) you can get one, on me, with any donation to charity HERE
"Rising Son" is a faith-inspired CD that I've wanted to make for many years. Thanks to help from a team of friends and fans, it's now a reality. I've listed the names of those who helped get me to Nashville, along with the good causes it benefits, HERE  Hope you'll enjoy the new "Rising Son"!
MIKE NASH JOINS MARK IN MEXICO!
This amazing Tennessee singer-songwriter joins me not only in San Carlos Sat Jan 26 (5:30PM  La Palapa Griega), but also Rocky Point for the annual SOB (South of the Border) Festival on Fri, April 5th
Mike isn't the only major trop-rock artist deporting himself to sing with me.  "The King of The Island" Kelly McGuire crashes the stage with me in San Carlos Feb 23, and Thom Shepherd joins me March 30th, right after our Phoenix & Southern Arizona shows. All of these special Mexico shows are FREE, brought to you by La Palapa Griega and Seaside Realty   Quit freezing your butt off and join us south of the border!
UPCOMING SOLO & TRES AMIGOS SHOWS in Colorado, Southern Cal, Reno NV, Arizona Details HERE!    Would you like to BOOK A SHOW?
Where did the time go?  Marcos turned 18 last weekend, while Luis turns 14 THIS weekend! Happy Birthday to my boys. And a big thanks to Seaside Realty for giving us one of their GORGEOUS beachfront rentals to celebrate last weekend!
WARM UP THIS WINTER!
Check out long sleeve "Another Castaway From Mulligan's Islandand short sleeve "Slap Me If I Ever Complain" shirts,  PLUS $9.99 CDs AND a COMPLETE TEN CD SET, NO repeats, just $69! All with FREE SHIPPING! Save $$ HERE
It's been absolutely beautiful weather here in San Carlos. A whole bunch of you have visited and even more are coming in the next few months! Looking forward to seeing you here OR up in the States soon!   Mark www.markmulligan.net