New Mexico AND Pacific NW shows w/ Mark Mulligan!


Greetings from old Mexico, where I'm enjoying the next couple of weeks before I head for NEW Mexico! Can't wait to sing in Albuquerque Fri June 15....
 
then join THIS character, Kelly McGuire, in the Pacific NW for duo shows in Portland July 6, Olympia WA July 8, and Spokane July 14, then Reno NV Aug 18!  (Info about all HERE)
Speaking of Olympia, have you heard the big July 14 Laid Back Attack event is down to their last tickets left? Not only will Sunny Jim crash the stage with Kelly and me, but a host of virtually ALL your favorite trop rock acts will be at LBA's "Last Call". Hop on the above link and get those tickets while you can!
I'm hanging out with the kids this weekend while Elsa heads for San Diego, running in San Diego's Rock'n'Roll marathon.   Buena suerte Elsa!
LOVE this time of year in San Carlos. Elsa and I just snorkeled together yesterday, with her pointing out the triggerfish while I speared us lunch! Water is great and the weather has been unbelievable. If you're in town, come see my Wednesday over at La Palapa Griega...I've only got a few more of those! Hope YOUR summer is off to a great start.
See one you don't yet have?  Download it on iTunes, get it on CDBaby.com OR order the CD with free shipping!  

No matter WHERE I go, always so good to come home to San Carlos.  Check out some homes just a few hours south of the border in my 'hood HERE