Hello from Mark Mulligan!

Hello from my two favorite girls, Elsa and Marisol Mulligan, getting into the winter spirit far more than this shorts and flip flop, beach-lovin' boy could ever do! 
 
 
Wow, this week alone we've added shows everywhere from Florida and Wisconsin to Phoenix, Reno, and Lake Havasu City AZ.  Add those to events in Southern Cal, Chicago, and Mexico shows in San CarlosRocky PointKino Bay and IslandFest in Isla Mujeres, and we've got a crazy 2020 coming up! Info about all HERE
 
 
After a rockin' San Carlos show with Taos artist Jimmy Stadler, Tennessee's Mike Nash is the next to crash my stage at La Palapa GriegaSat Jan 25th at 5PM. We're on to Kino Bay Jan 28th! Then, my turn to crash HIS stage, in Rocky Point at April's SOB (South of the Border) Festival. Meanwhile, if you deport yourself to San Carlos, catch me Wednesday at La Palapa Griega and Friday in Guaymas at Koyotl, 5PM. Info about all HERE!
 
I'll also play my annual show at San Carlos Community Church Jan 20, 6PM with ALL donations in lieu of cover going to benefit good causes! Everything from "Amazing Grace" to "Jesus Loves You, The Rest of Us Think You're a Jerk"! ALL are welcome, regardless of denomination or even if you don't have one...
 
 
Must admit, I'm pretty darn impressed with myself, going high tech with my music now on USB flash drive instead of just CD!  Remember when I had only cassettes? Hey, Kelly McGuire had a RECORD so get off my back! Thanks to all of you who are refreshing that Mulligan collection by picking up this 131 song complete set!
 
Is 2020 off to a great start or what? Thanks for keeping me off the streets and see you soon! Mark   www.markmulligan.net
 
 
  
Thanks Seaside Realty for helping bring Mike Nash, Rob Mehl, AND Sunny Jim to San Carlos in the coming months!