Hello from Mark Mulligan!

Hello from the Mulligan kids (3 of them), enjoying their adopted puppy Nicky!
 
 
 
 
 
Speaking of family, my wife Elsa and son Luis will be with me in Phoenix when I play there Saturday, March 7.  It's a BYOB/chairs and munchies show, with guitarist Rudy B joining me in a GORGEOUS Ahwatukee lakeside environment.  Doors open 1PM, showtime 2PM, sugg donation $20, reserve at rudybruggeman@hotmail.com
 
 
 
 
 
3 nights later (Tuesday March 10) I'm in Tucson!
 
 
 
 
 SOB (SOUTH OF THE BORDER) FEST in ROCKY POINT!
 
 
Did you see who's been added to the lineup? I'll now join Mike Nash, Thom Shepherd, Rudy B and...Six and a Half Mexicans for this April 24-26 event just an hour south of the Arizona border! Details at www.sobmexico.com
 
 
COMING UP?  Lake Havasu City AZ 4/7 plus Minnesota, Florida, Wisconsin, Illinois, California, and Reno NV. Details about all plus Isla Mujeres IslandFestSan Carlos Wednesdays and with Rob Mehl 2/29, and more HERE!  
 
 
 
THIS WEEK ONLY! 
 
  
Chase those winter blues away with some Mulligan tunes! This week only, pick up my Top 3 above at just $12 each and get TWO MORE FREE CDs on me! Shipping included!  (Choose from "South of the Border Again", "Journey Around The Sun", "First World Refugee" or "Best Of The Early Years") Include your choices and score the deal HERE OR email me for more easy options.
 
NO CD PLAYER? No problem: Check out my easy to play USB flash drives
 
 
 
 
 
With every show I play, I'm more and more grateful to ALL of you for letting my music be a part of your life!   Mark     www.markmulligan.net
 
 
 
  
Thanks also to Seaside Realty, bringing Rob Mehl to San Carlos Sat Feb 29If you're coming down for it, they've got GREAT beachfront rentals!