Hello from Mexico, where those Mulligan kids are growing up way too fast, Elsa's running marathons and me, I'm still singing my songs!
 
 
 
I'll be singing those songs for you in Rocky Point Sat Feb 15th....
 
 
  TWO Shows,  4:30PM and 7:30PM,  doors opening 30 minutes before each, VIP seating just $10, last time sold out, reserve ASAP FrogReservations@gmail.com
 
THEN
 
 
PHOENIX  SATURDAY MARCH 7!
 
Amazing guitarist Rudy B joins me for this lakeside "house concert" in Ahwatukee! BYOB, chairs and munchies and enjoy an afternoon of my songs and the stories behind them.  Doors open 1PM, showtime 2PM, sugg donation $20, reserve at rudybruggeman@hotmail.com
 
 
 
ALSO in  Tucson 3/10...Lake Havasu City 4/7...plus Florida, Wisconsin, Illinois, California, and Reno NV: Details about all plus Isla Mujeres IslandFest, San Carlos, Kino Bay, Alamos and more HERE!  
 
 
 
Here's 7 year old Marisol Mulligan, taking after her Mom!
 
 
 
DON'T HAVE A CD PLAYER? NO PROBLEM!
I've put my "Three FavoriteCDs AND the top songs from all the other albums on one easy to play, 37 song USB flash drive, just $25, with free shipping! To tell me if you prefer PayPal, Zelle, check, surrender of your first born child or barter system (will trade for 3 six packs of artesenal beer) I'll tell you how, just hit reply!
 
 
LAST CONDO LEFT FOR ISLANDFEST!
 
Email sdensler@songwritersisland.com to score it, and join Sunny Jim, Kelly McGuire and yours truly May 14-18 on a gorgeous, tiny island off Cancun!
 
 
 
On behalf of the entire Mulligan family, thanks for your support and for letting my music be a part of your life!   Mark   www.markmulligan.net
 
 
 
Thanks also to Seaside Realty, bringing Rob Mehl to San Carlos Sat Feb 29! If you're coming down for it, they've got GREAT beachfront rentals!