Hello From Sam Rainwater - Music Newsletter March 29,2015


   



Hello Everyone -
What an exciting March! I played in Tempe AZ and San Carlos Mexico PLUS my birthday and a great spring beach party for the Castaway Kids in Sonora.  Right now I'm getting ready for a swing through San Felipe Baja CA and San Carlos before PHINS TO THE WEST and starting my Summer Tour. Elizabeth & I are looking forward to a great summer touring the good ol' USA in our trusty "reverse coyote" van (that  we use for ferrying Americans in to Mexico - LOL). Right now it looks like we will be on the road for at least 10 weeks – you can see our route map below. The road trip concert schedule is filling in but I still am looking for House Concerts and Venues along the way. I hope to catch everyone, somewhere soon!!
Trock On!
Sam

April 10-12, 2015

MEETING OF THE MINDLESS
San Felipe Baja Mexico


Thursday's April 16, 23, 30 May 7 5:00PM
Palapa Bar - San Carlos Country Club
San Carlos,  Sonora Mexico


May 15 through 17
PHINS TO THE WEST
Aquarius Hotel, Laughlin Nevada
I'll be enjoying the great music and
playing at the Songwriters Showcase on Sunday

Sam's USA Tour May 30th through Mid-August
I'm looking for Chances to Play along my summer route – see below & contact me at slh2oh2o@aol.com

Dates so far
May 30th - House Concert –Austin Tx
June 2, 3, or 4 - House Concert –Waynesboro MS
Gulf Coast – Looking for House Concerts – early June
June 13 - Raleigh NC PHC
June 14 - Private Party Yorktown Va
June 17 - Open for D.McKenney & M. Mulligan Richmond Va
June 20 - Blue Hens Summer Party (Private) Dewey Beach De
June 21st Open to the Public -American Legion Post 17 Lewes, De
 North East – NJ, PA, NY, CT – Looking for House Concerts Early July
July 11 - Tiki Thom's Tiki Bar – Maine
July 12th – House Concert - Princeton MA
July 18 - Salem New Hampshire
Great Lakes – Looking for House Concerts – late July
August 1st & 2nd - Minnesota
August 7th Eagles Nest NM
August 8th - House Concert NM Albuquerque NM House Concert

DETAILS  SOON AT

August 28- 30 all afternoon
Parrot Grande
Hilton Point Tapitio



If you like or want to hear my music -
please request it from the Internet Radio stations listed below.
You'll be doing me a big favor - it's one way I pick up new fans! - Thanks

Currently at $110,000 to charity from my music!

Sam
and

http://www.beachbarradio.com/

http://www.radioa1a.com/#!