Hello From Sam Rainwater - Music Newsletter May 13, 2016





It has been a wonderful spring and now we are getting ready to record my latest CD  "Cheaper Than Ice"
Elizabeth & I plan a summer tour from California through Oregon, Washington to Vancouver and then East to Edmonton & Calgary and then back through the Mountain States to Arizona. Already booked dates are shown below.
I'm looking for House Concerts this summer. Contact me if you can help!
 
Currently at $138,000 to charity from my music!


 
CAN YOU NOT HEAR ME NOW
is released and available Everywhere!! CD Baby Amazon, my Web Site, The BeachFront Music Hut, ....... 
Cheaper Than Ice available June 15th

SCHEDULE
San Carlos Country Club
May 26, June 2, 9
5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
'Cheaper Than Ice'
CD Release & Summer Tour
Booked Dates below  

Saturday June 18th
CD Release Party
with Arizona Parrott Head Club – Open to the Public
Details to follow

Friday June 24th
House Concert
High Desert Parrot Head Club Apple Valley CA
Details to follow

Saturday June 25th
House Concert
Parrot Head Pirates of the California Delta
Details to follow

July 7 - 10
LAID BACK ATTACK
Olympia Washington - I'll be attending this fun event and

Saturday July 30
House Concert
Near Edmonton Alberta Canada
Details to follow

Saturday August 6th 2PM till 9PM
Wasatch Mountain Parrot Head Club
Canyon Rim Park, West Pavilion, Salt Lake City

Friday August 12th
York Nebraska Elks Club

Help! I'm still looking for shows in
Colorado & New Mexico
During Mid-August J
August 26 &27
Parrot Grande
Arizona Parrot Head Club


Friday November 25
World Premiere of the Symphony Movement
SONORA
based on my Song Sonora – with Omar Arriega & the Azteca Orchestra & Choir
San Carlos Nuevo Guaymas, Sonora Mexico - Standby for more detail

Cheaper Than Ice CD Release – Key West
During MOTM
Location/Date TBD
 

If you like or want to hear my music -
please request it from the Internet Radio stations listed at the bottom.
You'll be doing me a big favor - it's one way I pick up new fans! - Thanks

Sam

and
 



http://www.beachbarradio.com/

http://www.radioa1a.com/#!



http://http//tikipod.net/