Hello from Mark Mulligan!


Summer is here! And after several GREAT days performing with Southern Drawl Band's Mike Nash, I look forward to summer shows with these two characters below.
Sunny Jim, Kelly McGuire and I not only stalk our fans in Florida, but also take a bunch of them to Belize Oct 5th! (For advance info, email kelly@redfishisland.com)
Catch us in Tampa July 13 at "The Yard", then Jacksonville's A1A Beach Bash !
THEN, Kelly joins me in Colorado Springs July 21st AND Reno Aug 19th. As for Sunny Jim, he'll crash the stage with me in Southern California Sept 9-10 and Phoenix/Tucson Sept 15-16. Details about all, plus my June 17-18 Arizona Folklore Preserve and July 18 Denver shows, at www.markmulligan.net
Elsa enjoyed IslandFest with Ekta, our friend and fellow volunteer from Outreach For World Hope. She joined us all the way from Guatemala!
Summer fun starts w/ TWO theater shows at an AMAZING venue, the AZ Folklore Preserve June 17-18. Founded by the legendary Dolan Ellis, it's tucked away in Sierra Vista's gorgeous Ramsay Canyon. My little boy Jose will join me as my roadie!
I'm not hopping in my four cylinder tour bus just yet! You can still catch me in my home of beautiful San Carlos, Sonora, Wednesdays (5:30PM) at La Palapa Griega thru mid-June. Awesome scenery, great weather and warm water temps await you! See you here OR north of the border soon!   Mark   www.markmulligan.net
Order OR download these and more CDs HERE!

Want to see some dream homes in an incredible beach town?  Just click Seaside's logo above!

This message was sent to tropicast@gmail.com from mark@markmulligan.net

Mark Mulligan
Mark Mulligan
2323 North Central Ave. #2106
Phoenix, Arizona 85004