Cool down with Mark Mulligan in Flagstaff AND Colorado!


OK, I strategically waited until temperatures in the West soared to 120 degrees before sending out this email, letting you know I'm soon bound for Colorado AND Arizona's cool country!  With my last San Carlos show on June 28 La Palapa Griega 5:30PM), can't wait to sing for you in Flagstaff Fri July 7, Denver July 18, and at duo house concert with Kelly McGuire in Colorado Springs July 21. (Info about all HERE)
Kelly will come to that Colorado show from Florida, where he joins our partner in crime Sunny Jim and me for shows in Tampa July 13 and Jacksonville July 14
OK, speaking of July, you're thinking Phoenix is the last place you'd want to be? Not when you can hit a cool refreshing pool while David Sheehy and I sing for you!
Don't miss this FUN open to the public pool party at the Elks Club (14424 N 32nd St) Food starts 6PM, then 7-10PM David and I play our stuff, plus Jimmy Buffett, John Denver, the Eagles and more while you sing, dance,or just enjoy cocktails! TICKETS INCLUDE SHOW AND FOOD (Burgers/fries, sausages, dogs, salad, chips & salsa) Just $15 advance reservation, $20 at the door, please RSVP Tammy at baumanpartypalace@yahoo.com
Greetings from the Mulligan gang!  On behalf of  Elsa and the kids, thanks for buying my CDs, downloading my tunes, wearing my shirts, and coming to my shows. In an age where Spotify and streaming knock artist after artist out of business, people like YOU put food on our table and keep me writing new songs I hope to also record. We appreciate it!   Mark 
Order OR download these and more CDs HERE!

GREAT to see so many new faces in San Carlos this season! Before you go elsewhere, why not see what YOU might be missing? Check out some amazing homes in an incredible place like no other HERE

Mark Mulligan
Mark Mulligan
2323 North Central Ave. #2106
Phoenix, Arizona 85004