Hello From Sam Rainwater - Music Newsletter June 6 2017


Hello Everyone – sorry it's been so long since I've published a Newsletter but we have really been busy with our vacation and getting back down to San Carlos.

Our vacation "Down Under" was wonderful visiting New Zealand, Thailand and Australia from way South in Tasmania and then up the East Coast of the Australian Mainland from The Great Ocean Road all the way to Brisbane. Unfortunately the trip was cut short when Elizabeth slipped on some rocks on the beach and broke her arm in 2 places! We returned to the USA and she is now a bionic woman with a titanium rod in her left Humerus! We will complete the trip next winter visiting the places we missed – Bali, The Great Barrier Reef and French Polynesia.

In the meantime we are planning 2 weeks in Ireland in late September followed by 1 week in Scotland with Brent Burns, Gary Phillips and a whole bus load of Parrot Heads – all organized by Central Oklahoma Parrot Head supreme – Dana Flowers – there are still a few seats left – check it out at http://happygeckotravel.webs.com/.

TRMA Members –I am very proud of my latest Album "Cheaper Than Ice" and especially the title song by the same name.  I hope you feel the same.  The TRMA Ballot for 2016 will be coming out soon and I hope when that when you're voting that you will vote for "Cheaper Than Ice" for Song of the Year AND Album of the Year  If you are not a member of the Trop Rock Music Association, now is a good time to join! You can join for as little as $10 and receive all the benefits of an associate member. Just follow the links at http://www.troprock.org/.

Trop Rock on Internet Radio – If you like my music and want to hear myself and lots of other great Trop Rock Singers there are links at the bottom of this newsletter you can follow. IN addition PLEASE request my songs! Especially it will help me if you request "Cheaper Than Ice" since the more airplay I get the more votes I may get!
Here are links to the stations that have internet request lines.
Shore Radio
Beach Front Radio
Radio A1A
Songwritters Island
Radio Trop Rock


I hope you will request all of my songs and especially "Cheaper Than Ice"   while the TRMA voting is going on this summer.

Sam Rainwater
Currently at $168,000 to charity from my music!




SCHEDULE

Friday June 16 2017
Hammerheads San Carlos
2 PM - 5PM

Friday July 14, 2017
Railean Buccaneer Bar in San Leon, TX
with the  Galveston Bay Parrot Head Club
6:30 PM – 9:30PM

Thursday July 20 2017
Upstairs @ Tropical Isle Original
600 Bourbon Street
Time TBD

Saturday August 12 2017
House Concert – Bisbee Arizona
(This is Pirate Weekend in Bisbee)
3 PM - 6PM
Contact Claudia La Clair @ claudia@laclair.net for info

More Summer Concerts to Come!!!