IT'S SUMMER - Time for "SWEET TROPICAL DREAMS"



NEWSLETTER – June 6, 2017 Aloha Friends! Hope you're getting ready for a GREAT SUMMER ahead! Thanks to all the new friends I have met along
                                                           
IT'S SUMMER - Time for "SWEET TROPICAL DREAMS"
This is the divider
NEWSLETTER – June 6, 2017
Aloha Friends!  Hope you're getting ready for a GREAT SUMMER ahead!
 
Thanks to all the new friends I have met along the way… your kindness and coolness is addicting!  And special thanks to the old friends I have crossed paths with recently…wow! So great to see you all again!
 
Hope you get a chance to let loose, let your hair down, dance in the moonlight and swim in the ocean!

Check out my web site…suzananfree.com 
and buy my newest CD
"SWEET TROPICAL DREAMS",
 a great collection of fun, beachy music. Featuring 10 originals and 3 cover songs, this album is just Pure Pina Colada FUN!!!

And check out the great summer Mermaid T-shirts and destiny bracelets– for both guys and gals!

Order direct from my web site, and I will include a FREE GIFT with every order and all CD's are personally autographed! 

So get out there and PLAY AWAY ALL YOUR SUMMER DAYS!
 
Peace and Luv,
Suzan'ah Free

This is the footer