The legendary Sunny Jim joins Mark Mulligan!


OK, he gave me five bucks to say "legendary"! Catch James "Sunny Jim" White and me in Southern Cal, Arizona AND with Kelly McGuire in Belize...

Reservations are now being taken for shows in Newbury Park CA and San Diego Sept 9-10, then Tucson/Phoenix Sept 15-16! Reserve/get show info HERE  
(And speaking of Kelly McGuire, don't forget he joins me in Reno Aug 19th!)
BUT FIRST....
Mark your calendar for this Friday Aug 18, 6PM show in beautiful Tubac AZ! Guitarist Rudy Bruggeman joins me for an acoustic night of my songs and the stories behind them. Tickets ($25 members, $30 non-members) on sale at 520-398-2371, online at tubacarts.org and at the TCA.
 
1 MORE WEEK ONLY:  BUY 2 CDs, GET 1 FREE!  
To score this deal and get FREE SHIPPING too, select your CDs HERE! CDs also individually available on iTunes  
PS  On behalf of my family, thanks for buying or even downloading my tunes.  In an age where digital streaming pays an artist a fraction of a penny and is putting independent songwriter after songwriter out of business, you guys still make it possible for me to write and sing mine for you!   Mark   www.markmulligan.net

  2 weeks into a 20 day road trip, I'm missing San Carlos! Check out some amazing homes in the beautiful place I call home HERE 

This message was sent to tropicast@gmail.com from mark@markmulligan.net

Mark Mulligan
Mark Mulligan
2323 North Central Ave. #2106
Phoenix, Arizona 85004