Hello from Mark Mulligan!


Where do I start?  With The Three Amigos (Kelly McGuire, Sunny Jim and yours truly) heading to Southern Cal for our first ever show there?  Or with my brother Dave Mulligan joining Kelly and me at our Reno show Saturday? 
Dave will pop up for a few tunes, and I can't wait to see him, as well as friends coming from Oregon, Northern California, even San Carlos! Meet and greet 4PM, showtime 5PM, sugg donation $20, BYOB/chair, reservations/directions email Maggy at maggysancarlos@yahoo.com
Speaking of Kelly, after serious negotiations (and threats of extortion), he'll now join Sunny Jim and me in San Diego Sept 10! Hosts Kevin and Tish are going all out, providing food for ALL attendees and an incredible venue.  Plus water, soda, and ice, so just BYOB/chair, and if you'd like, any munchies to share. Sugg donation show w/ food included $30/person, space is limited and this will fill so for reservations/directions email tortoog@cox.net  Doors open 1PM, showtime 2PM!
Are you a bit further north? For those in the LA/Santa Barbara area, catch Sunny Jim and me Sat Sept 9th in Newbury Park, 3PM! BYOB/chair and a dish/snack to share, adults only, $20 sugg donation, reserve at nglathome@gmail.com
AZ, Sunny Jim and I come your way right after California, playing open to the public shows in Tucson Fri Sept 15 and Phoenix Sat Sept 16!   Details about both HERE
Finally, speaking of AZ,  catch you in Tubac AZ this Friday, joined by guitarist Rudy Bruggeman.   (Singing a special show like this at the Center for the Arts, now that's quite a step up for a guy who used to dodge billiard balls in sleazy third world bars!)  Get details HERE
Marisol loved boogie boarding on our family vacation!
THESE CDS GO GREAT WITH SUMMER!
These and MORE albums are available on iTunes  including out of print CDs like "Going Coastal", "Mexico", and even the limited edition "Live From Coyote CreekOR get FREE SHIPPING on CD orders!  
I'm so grateful that rather than just stream tunes from some mega-million selling superstar, you actually let some independent little guy like me sing for you, on your car stereo, your phone, or on your road trip to somewhere beautiful.   Gracias! Mark   www.markmulligan.net

  I may be traveling this summer, but you've GOTTA come visit me on my turf in beautiful San Carlos starting this Fall. BUT, be careful, you just may fall in love with it like I did and end up spending a lot of time there.  Check out some beautiful homes in my 'hood HERE 

This message was sent to tropicast@gmail.com from mark@markmulligan.net

Mark Mulligan
Mark Mulligan
2323 North Central Ave. #2106
Phoenix, Arizona 85004