Mark Mulligan in Reno, Tubac AZ and Southern Cal!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSE'


Hi gang, before I say anything, Happy B-day to Jose Mulligan, 7 years old!
Hey, can't wait to see a bunch of you at my first ever Reno show, joined by Kelly McGuire Sat Aug 19th!
But first, catch you in Tubac AZ Fri Aug 18th, joined by guitarist Rudy Bruggeman. What an incredible venue, with food/bar service too....details HERE!

AND, reservations are now being taken for Southern Cal shows with the one and only Sunny Jim  in Newbury Park and San Diego Sept 9-10, then Tucson/Phoenix Sept 15-16! Reserve/info HERE  
 Which CD don't you have? (I've got a bunch, w/ zero repeats!)
These and MORE albums are available on iTunes  including out of print CDs like "Going Coastal", "Mexico", and "Live From Coyote Creek"
OR get FREE SHIPPING on CD orders! Hey, thank YOU for buying OR downloading my tunes.  While digital streaming pays an artist a fraction of a cent and puts independent songwriters out of business daily, you're the ones who make it possible for me to write and sing my songs for you!  Gracias..... Mark   www.markmulligan.net

  I may be traveling this summer, but you've GOTTA come visit me on my turf in beautiful San Carlos starting this Fall. BUT, be careful, you just may fall in love with it like I did and end up spending a lot of time there.  Check out some beautiful homes in my 'hood HERE