Time to have fun: IslandFest May 3-6, then Belize!



Like the song says, slap me if I ever complain!  'Cause right after my Wed May 2 show overlooking the beach in beautiful San Carlos MX...
...I'll head to a gorgeous little island off Cancun, Isla Mujeres, to meet up with Sunny Jim and Kelly McGuire for IslandFest, an annual weekend of fun, friends and music that sells out year after year. And this year, Elsa, Jose and Marisol join us for the 'fest, May 3-6!
I'll then take a boat to Belize for this JUST SCHEDULED show in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye (Fri, May 11 Palapa Bar, 5PM). I'll be ready to sing a Kelly McGuire song or two, since this is where he's "King of the Island"!
Speaking of Kelly, I'll then puddle jump it over to meet him and Sunny Jim for our first ever event in Placencia, Belize May 17-20.   Have heard SO much about this place, can't wait to see it! Check it out yourself at www.parrotheadbeachbashbelize.com
With Southwest Airlines now flying to Belize City, and Tropic Air offering you discounts from there to Placencia, there's no better time to make this happen.  Details HERE!
Finally, I'll "turn around and run" back to where the fun started, San Carlos (May 23 La Palapa Griega), before the big Memorial Day show in Rocky Point at Changos!
So no one has to slap me, 'cause I ain't complaining!  Get details about all PLUS shows in New Mexico, Reno NV, Southern Cal, Arizona, Washington, & Key West FL by hopping onto "Mulligan's Island" below!
I live for months like these!  Hope you'll temporarily deport yourself from all that stress up north and join me in either Mexico OR Belize....Mark

See one you don't yet have?  Download  it on iTunes, get it on CDBaby.com OR order the CD with free shipping!  (You can also get "Journey Around the Sun and a 20 song compilation of songs from 4 now out of print CDs, "Somewhere South of Somewhere: Best of the Early Years!")
I may sing in Isla Mujeres and Belize, but no matter WHERE I travel to, it's always good to come home to San Carlos.  Check out some homes just a few hours south of the border in my 'hood HERE   (Hey, buy one and Seaside  Realty will send me over to sing for you!)