July 2018 New CDs and Artist Reviews: Luke Rippintide ..


We at Shore Life Radio want to keep you our listeners up to date with our recent adds and our Artist's Newest Releases.............


   The international side of Trop Rock found it's way to Italy. Jimmy Buffett has fans from all over the World and maybe even playing on Elon Musk's Tesla Roadster cd player in space. Lyrics and Rhythm can be translated as a social lifestyle in many other Countries inspiring them to adopt Trop Rock Music. Many years of music genres and adaptions have taken place inspiring many unknown Artists from other Countries.



  Italy has it's own Jimmy Buffett fan and tribute band artist Luke Rippintide ( Luca "Luke" De Angelis ). Luke Rippintide is also a trop rock artist/songwriter. Luke and I have been corresponding for months now and I have really enjoyed learning all about his Trop Rock World. Shoreliferadio.com has 2 of Luke Rippintides singles playing off his still in the recording stages Cd " Between The Polar Star And Southern Cross" to be released soon. The singles "Cutest Girl On The Beach" and "Waiting On The Next Season" showcase Luke's love for the beach lifestyle.  These two songs are what puts Luke in our Trop Rock family. I am sharing an intro that Luke wrote for all you Waders..... Please take some time to listen and play Luke Rippintide's singles on our request line and welcome him aboard by going and  Adding him as a friend on Facebook.
 Please enjoy this letter from Luke Rippintide...........




  "Hi guys, my name is Luca De Angelis, but my american friends usually call me Luke. I am a troprock singer and songwriter and my story starts 20 years ago. Here in Italy internet was not so spread yet, and I was one of the few lucky guys that in my town had the chance to get connected to the world. Exploring the web, I stumbled on a Jimmy Buffett song...and I totally fell in love with him. So I started to study his music, his lifestyle...and here I am...a Parrothead. As a musician, I used to play different instruments, but everything is changed in my life after I met Jimmy and bought a guitar...Margaritaville was the song I used to strum everyday. In 2011 I had the chance to make my own band, after playing in other fomations...of course a Jimmy tribute band, "Luke's License to Chill". After some troubles and few gigs, I decided to grab my guitar and compose the music for some lyrics I wrote years before and for some brand new lyrics with a sea life taste. Oh well, I do live by the beach! I started to write my debut album in 2017 and I released it in 2018. The album title is "Between the Polar Star and the Southern Cross", 10 songs where I wrote lyrics and music. Two singles are extracted from the album: "The Cutest Girl on the Beach" and "Waiting for the Next Season" I choose the name Luke Rippintide, just to underline my big passion for the sea."