MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!


Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.Facebook Like 
MERRY CHRISTMAS SUNSHINERS!!
Hope you're enjoying the holiday season as much as I am!  California has been wonderful this month between the moutains, coast, redwoods and the city, and I'm heading back home to Nashville tomorrow!  I get to see my family this year, so looking forward to good friends, fun and some good ole southern food!
Where did you go or what did you do that was memorable in 2018?
I had a blast touring Europe this summer, checking off Panama, Spain, Austria and Czech Republic, and visiting my friends and fans in Germany and Italy!  Got tons of radio play across the world, including breaking into the "TROPICAL ROCK" aka TROP ROCK scene, and performing at the Meeting of the Minds festival in Key West!  Scored my first top 40 song I wrote for Mark Bray "I just need a drink," and got to play coast to coast from New York to Cali, Key West to Wisconsin, and everywhere in between!  Snow skiing in Lake Tahoe, Hiking in Innsbruck, Austria, writing songs with so many talented artists and songwriters in Nashville, and releasing my 8th album "Buried Treasure" were among the stand out moments! 

What's next?
I'm working on album #9, which you'll hear about soon, and so excited about my latest Christmas song "DEAR SANTA" - click here to listen!!! 

ALSO, if you haven't seen my latest Official Music Video for my song "BAD BITCH" (based on the TRUE STORY of the famous rum runner Spanish Marie in the 20s getting away with murder...) you can watch here!bad bitch - erica sunshine lee (official music video)
Click here to watch the latest Lyrics video for my song "Chase the Night":

See y'all January 1-3rd in Key West @ Sunset Pier 1-4pm, we can ring in the new year with some MOJITOS!
mojitos (official music video) - erica sunshine lee
But if you can't make it to the Keys, I'll be touring all over the US next year and even playing on a Norwegian cruise March 8th - 16th from Miami to the BAHAMAS with Jesse Rice (one of the #1 songwriters of "Cruise" by Florida Georgia Line), and Mike Nash(epic singer/songwriter from Southern Drawl Band), so reserve your spot here to come cruise and party with us @ http://anothervoyagetoparadise.com 
Booking up my 2019 shows now, so if you want to have me perform at your wedding, festival, event or personal house concert, please contact: 
orsleyentertainment@gmail.com

January Tour Dates: (for more dates visit www.EricaSunshineLee.com and click tour!) 
JAN 1 TUE
JAN 2 WED
JAN 3 THU
JAN 6 SUN
Diablo Creek House Concert
JAN 13 SUN
Private House Concert
JAN 15 TUE
Gill Dawg Tiki Bar and Grill
JAN 16 WED
Mexico Beach Relief
JAN 19 SAT
CARE FOR SKIN GALA 2019
JAN 20 SUN
Captain Jacks Waterfront Bar and Grille
JAN 21 MON
NashHouse Southern Spoon & Saloon
JAN 22 TUE
JAN 24 THU
Frisky Frog's Nashville

I'm back to California in February, the Bahamas in March, Florida and Texas in April, and beyond....
Be sure to add me on your BANDSINTOWN APP (Download it!) and you'll never miss when I'm playing a show near you!

Thank you so much for being there for me this past decade!  I love meeting y'all and hanging out and catching up with my friends on the road!  Thank you for buying my music, wearing my shirts, drinking with my koozies, singing along to my songs, requesting them on radio, telling your friends about my music, and for all your endless support that allows me to share my stories, travel and do what I love!!!
Check out my new website: https://www.ericasunshinelee.com
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EricaSunshineLeeMusic
Instagram @ericasunshinelee
Thank you for downloading, streaming, listening to and telling your friends about my latest album "BURIED TREASURE!"
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas, and enjoy these magical holidays!
Sincerely,
Erica Sunshine Lee



P.S. Some of y'all were asking how you can help sponsor my 2019 tour, so feel free to send your support or Gift Cards to:
Erica Sunshine Lee
PO BOX 877
Elberton, GA 30635
Guitar Center, Starbucks, Outback, Cracker Barrel, Trader Joe's, Shell, American Express, & Amazon are a FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS!
THANK YOU and MERRRRRRRRY CHRISTMAS!
Erica Sunshine Lee sent this message to wnyshore@gmail.com
Questions? Contact Erica Sunshine Lee
c/o FanBridge, Inc. - 14525 SW Millikan Way, #16910, Beaverton, Oregon 97005, United States
This message powered by:
FanBridge