Mark Mulligan with Four and a Half Mexicans!


Hi gang! After 8 year old Jose Mulligan beat the pants off his Dad in a game of HORSE, he got to compete at halftime of the Guaymas Ostioneros pro basketball game.  Go Jose!
Summer is in full swing, as after Wednesday's San Carlos show at La Palapa Griega, I head to Rocky Point for a big Memorial Day Weekend.  First catch me at Saturday's  "Mimosas and Margaritas" show at Manny's Beach Club (10:30AM-1:30PM), THEN...
FOUR AND A HALF MEXICANS MEMORIAL DAY!
 Don't miss this FUN show, where I'm backed by a rockin' Mexican band playing not just my songs but also Garth Brooks, George Strait, Jimmy Buffett, Zac Brown and more, in English AND Spanish! See you at Manny's Beach Club, showtime 3PM
TUCSON JUNE 22, PHOENIX JUNE 24!
  Amazing guitarist Rudy B joins me for the Sat June 22 Tucson show (BYOB/chair/munchies doors open at 6PM, showtime 7PM, sugg donation $15, reserve/get directions at txparrots@comcast.net )
...while David Sheehy shares the stage with me in Phoenix June 24th, 6:30PM  at Fiddlers Dream Coffeehouse (1 blk N of GlendaleSE corner 17th St/Cactus Wren$20, limited seating, reserve at mexicomark@hotmail.com )
TRES AMIGOS in COLORADO!
Here's your chance to catch Kelly McGuireSunny Jim and yours truly in Denver 6/29, CO Springs 6/30, and gorgeous Steamboat 7/2.  Details about all, plus our September shows in Southern Cal & Arizona (and JUST ADDED Florida shows)  HERE
Did I hear correctly?  It actually SNOWED on some of you up north yesterday?  My friends, that's just wrong.  See you south of the border, where the weather's perfect!     Mark www.markmulligan.net
Get your summertime Mulligan fix on iTunes, or get a GREAT deal on CDs with FREE shipping HERE!

Hey, venture down to San Carlos, fall in love with it like someone I know, score that dream home on the water, and guess what?  Seaside Realty sends me over to sing for you!